Environment friendly and
compliant WEEE Disposal
WEEE is one of the vital & rapidly growing methods of the E-waste & Recycling Industry. WEEE aims to protect the environment from hazardous effects of electronic waste and reduce the environmental impact of products.
E-waste recycling has become one of the mandatory Processes for all the Commercial & Organizational levels of Execution. Due to the exponential growth of the Technology, the Commercial & Official equipment are quickly becoming Surplus Collections. These Surplus collections contain hazardous contents & Materials which drives into Landfill by causing the harmful effect on the Environment. So these Surplus collections should be managed as a proper process of Recycling.
We are one of the leading WEEE recycling companies in India, where we manage the E-waste by swiftly collecting, dismantle in a safe & flexible way.
We aim in simplifying the recycling of Waste electrical & electronic equipment so that the hazardous contents of Electrical & Electronic Equipment can be reduced diverting to the Landfill in an efficient way.
Why do we do WEEE Recycling ?
As the Customers increasingly buy the electronic equipments, the needs become greater to control it which makes the lifespan of the equipment to decrease consistently. So this results in the increase of volume in Waste Collection which needs to be Recycled in a systematic way that benefits the Customers, Businesses & the Environment.
* Recycling helps in conserving the energy by disposing the unwanted hazardous materials.
* Recycling helps in maintaining the Greener environment.
* Recycling helps in refining the raw materials by effectively treating the Waste.
Benefits of On-boarding us
* Best in class Industry Experts for operating the Recycling Process.
* Ensuring the Zero Landfill by encouraging the Green environment.
* Best in class Support for all your WEEE Recycling needs.
* Flexible Collection options which are exclusively derived for all the group of Customers.
* Due Care Handling of all the WEEE Materials by following predefined standard practices & Methodologies ensuring that there is no harm caused for the Environment.
Check out our Process
We collect the WEEE materials from the desired Location by our In house Logistics as soon as we receive the request from the Customer.
Once the WEEE materials are received from the Customer, the Sorting process will be executed as per the Standard Guidelines. The Materials will be sorted based on the Predefined Categories which helps in further Recycling Process.
The WEEE Recycling Process will be initiated by the Industry Experts. The categories based materials are recycled in an efficient way where the materials which are not suitable for Reuse will be shredded and the reused one can be used as new materials for specific purposes.
Documentation & Reports
All the EEE Process will be documented as per the ISO Standards & Reports are generated as the Environmental Laws aligned with Pollution Control Board Guidelines.