ISO : 45001-2018
Reduce the Workplace hazards by
Improving the Employee Safety & Morals
ISO 45001 : 2018 Certification
ISO 45001:2018 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health.
ISO 45001 is intended to be applicable to any organisation regardless of its size, type and nature. ISO 45001 enables an organisation, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, such as worker wellness/wellbeing;
ISO 45001 specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
Benefits of Adoption
* Developing and implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives.
* Establishing systematic processes which consider its “context” and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements.
* Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities; seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimize their potential effects
* Establishing operational controls to manage its OH&S risks and its legal and other requirements
* Increasing awareness of its OH&S risks
* Evaluating its OH&S performance and seeking to improve it, through taking appropriate actions
* Ensuring workers take an active role in OH&S matters
Ready to Find out more about what we can do for you to Stay Safe & Secure