Enhance the Organizations
Quality Management System
ISO 14001 : 2015 Certification
ISO 14001 : 2015 specifies the requirements for an Management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
ISO 14001 : 2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
An effective environmental management system (EMS) provides a framework that an organization can follow in taking care of our environment, and preventing our companies from causing negative impacts on the environment, to reduce their environmental footprint.
Outcomes of Environment Management
* Improve resource efficiency * Reduce waste
* Drive down costs
* Provide assurance that environmental impact is being measured
* Gain competitive advantage in supply chain design
* Increase new business opportunities
* Meet legal obligations
* Increase stakeholder and customer trust
* Improve overall environmental impact
* Manage environmental obligations with consistency
ISO 14001 : 2015 can be used in whole or in part to systematically improve environmental management.
Claims of conformity to ISO 14001 : 2015, however, are not acceptable unless all its requirements are incorporated into an organization’s environmental management system and fulfilled without exclusion.
Ready to Find out more about what we can do for you to Stay Safe & Secure