Covid -19 Lockdown – Distribution of Vegetables for villages
We would like to bring to notice that Prakruthi Recycling has recently taken up an initiative to help the rural families during this COVID – 19 LOCKDOWN, Prakruthi Recycling has distributed 7 kg of vegetables to each house covering 10 villages and 2200 houses, To avoid crowd and to maintain #SocialDistance #PRPL – Prakruthi team took initiative to distribute vegetables by visiting each house.
Covid-19 Lockdown – Distribution of Sanitizer & Protective Mask for villages
Lending its hand for this cause by providing Sanitizer, Protective mask to the needy people and conveys its gratitude to all the team members of its company, The Police Officers, The Lawyers, And the people of Village Of KUDUMALAKUNTE Area, without whom the program wouldn’t be possible.
Awareness on Effects of Plastics in Food
We observed that the hotels nearby are using plastic sheet on plate to serve food. When plastic comes in touch with hot food, harm full chemicals are mixed into the food, causing severe health problems over the time. To stop using the plastics we had discussion with hotels, but there were no changes. So we took and initiative and starting supplying banana leaves to all the nearby hotels, totally free of cost.
Promoting Education in Rural Areas
We have taken initiative to provide basic requirements to rural government school children, around local areas where our facility is operating.
We have provided BOOKS, BAGS, UNIFORMS, DICTIONARY, EDUCATIONAL CHARTS,
Promoting Green Environment
We have started to plant saplings around all the local schools and also bringing awareness to children to plant more saplings, We have explained how more trees will do less pollution.
Building The Technology Gap
Due to lack of access to knowledge on technology usage, rural children are unaware of the basic computer usage, as an initial project we have started and developed a computer lab in one of the rural government schools, we have completely set up the lab, with computers and have also provided faculty with study material, computer class have been conducted every week, where children are taught about computers, internet, and how to use them.
Flood Relief Activity
Recently Karnataka was hit by a major flood with heavy rains causing death and damage to properties, where most of the people lost their lives and houses.
Prakruthi Recycling formed a team with our own employees for the relief work, our team went into the flood hit area and reached individual houses and relief camps and distributed basic amenities like, Blankets, Napkins, Grocery Items, Biscuits and all other required items.
We reached around 600 houses in KUSHAL NAGAR AND SAKLESHPUR.
Key Features of our Initiative
- We have helped children in multiple schools in Karnataka including Goudasandra, Kadirenahalli, Kudumalakunte, and Ramchandrapura by providing them with books, stationary, bags, and educating them about the environment.
- Hire us today so that we can help more children receive education for a brighter tomorrow in India.
- We also conduct tree plantation programs in schools to help inculcate in children the importance of planting trees and protecting the environment.
- These values imbibed at a young age would produce a generation that is sensitive towards the environment and protects mother earth.
- We are committed to protecting the environment in whatever manner we can – planting more trees, educating children, or recycling e-waste.
- Join hands with us today to create a better future and a better earth for the next generation.