The E waste Recycling Company
Prakruthi Recycling Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top electronic waste recyclers. We are a KSPCB certified e-waste recycling company based in Bengaluru.
With a state-of-the-art recycling facility with ISO & R2 certifications which guarantee compliance with the best practices for e-waste collection, dismantling, and recovery.
- ISO 14001 EMS, ISO 18001 OH SAS, ISO 27001 ISMS certified
- KSPCB (state accreditation) approved, EPR expertise, and R2 certification
- State-of-the-art recycling plant with an approved capacity of 10,00,000 kg/annum.
- 100% secure data destruction using cutting-edge technology from the USA, UK, and Germany
- On-site HDD shredding, wiping, and degaussing facility
- Complete hand holding on the documentation process
- Provision of detailed reporting and certificate issuance
- Comprehensive staff training and focus on employee safety
To know more about our USPs check out the ‘Why Prakruthi’.
Our Company Progress In Industry
Here’s a sneak peek of our progress within the business.
Our Journey to Success
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.
A Brief History
The Army Grows
An Award-Winning Creation
Expansion & Awards
New Collection Center
Covid 19 Awareness Initiative
We have a state-of-the-art recycling plant with an approved capacity of 10,00,000 kg per year. This plant capacity has been approved by the District Industries Center (DIC). It is strategically located at the heart of the KSSIDC industrial hub in Kudumalakunte at a distance of 70 km from the Bengaluru international airport.
Our State-of-the-art Recycling Plant Facility
- High Quality Control Panel by ABB to manage 65 HP LT power capacity to run the plant and machinery.
- Industrial grade UPS to prevent any damage to the machinery from unexpected voltage fluctuations.
- 150 KVA Electric Generator for uninterrupted power supply to complete our targets on time.
- The UPS above is supported by an industrial level Stabilizer with progressive technology to control fluctuations.
- We are equipped with every class of fire extinguisher (‘A’ for paper, wood, cloth, etc. ‘B’ for Petrol, Oil, Chemicals, etc. ‘C’ for cooking gas, welding gas, etc. and ‘E’ for electrical fire.) for any emergencies.
- We maintain a tight security in our premises through a 24*7 security supervisory team. Also, we have secured the area through CCTV surveillance which offers round-the-clock monitoring.
- We also have an advanced fire alarm system for early warnings in case of a fire through smoke detectors. It can also be activated manually using manual call points or pull stations.
- Our recycling plants also have several emergency exits for disasters such as a fire. It allows for faster evacuation, and also provides an alternative route if the main exit is blocked by fire.
- We also provide training to all employees regarding fire safety, use of fire aid, and importance of wearing safety equipments. Also, a safety drill is conducted every 3 months to ensure that all the employees are prepared in case of any emergencies.